Thursday, March 25

Wheelchair and Walker

Well, it is official. We have now ordered Brinley's wheelchair and walker. We had the Home Health care guy come by yesterday and he measured her for both of them. Hopefully we will receive them before July. We are totally excited about it all. Here is what the wheelchair is going to look like. We picked a pink color for her wheelchair. Caden wanted her to get the flame design or the glow in the dark. However, I didn't think that going to a movie and having her wheelchair glow would be too good. LOL
Her walker will look like this. We picked a fun lime green for this one. In fact, it is the exact color of the one in the picture. I personally think maybe I was just wanting spring to come faster. Ha ha ha!
I am so excited to be getting this stuff so that she can really start working on walking and transportation. Things are really starting to come together for her. More exciting things to come! Hopefully she will catch on to more things more and more!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Hooray! I know she's getting heavy for you to haul around!

Janet said...

Hooray!

Brande J. said...

So awesome! I love that wheelchair...and that walker is exactly the same color as Tyson's. I love that green. We have been debating whether to get a wheelchair or a medical stroller for Tyson since he starts preschool next week. I'm a little worried about the bus and how he is going to get on and off. I guess I should have ordered it months ago. Oh well. I also just heard of that awesome walker from Tyson's PT yesterday...it looks so coole! You'll have to let me know how it works out for her.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust