Sunday, April 4
Oh we're movin' on up.....to the South side.....we've finally got a piece of the skyyyyyy.....
Yes, we are finally moving! It has seemed like it has taken forever to get here, but it has also flown by so fast. We are going to be closing this week, and then as soon as our house finishes, we are ok'd to purchase our lot in Orem. We will be living in the parents basement until we are able to build our house. Caden in totally excited to be moving in with Grandpa and Grandma. I am actually excited to be getting back to a "simpler" life. We will be living with very little as most of it will be in storage, we will not have cable, and I really think it will be good for us and I will be able to get a lot of projects done. So, here is to packing up boxes, cleaning and moving this week. If anyone in the ward wants to help out, we will be loading stuff up Saturday morning at 8 am! Come on by. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
6 comments:
Good luck with the move! We were in SLC a week ago, but I knew you'd be busy, so we didn't bug you. Next time we are in UT, hopefully we'll be able to come see your new house!
When you start unpacking, you'll say, "why in the world did I keep this?" Take my advice and have a big DI box ready.
And have a big DI box ready when you're packing up, too!
Good luck with everything! We had been cable-free for about 2 years - until today. The kids are glued to the TV and I'm going to enjoy it for a few weeks, then cancel it again! :)
Good luck! How exciting! It's nice to have a change to look forward to. I'm happy for you guys.
I am going to miss you soo much! And not just for your huge assortment of spices or your cookie sheets. I am really happy for you.
That takes SOOOO much work. Good luck! I'm curious what projects you will get to catch up on. It will be fun to hear about when the time comes. Keep in touch!
Congrats on all the changes. . . change is good, really! We've been cable free for lots of years now - it can also be a good thing. Have fun building a new house - what a fun time for everyone!
Post a Comment