Wednesday, April 14

Caden Needs A New Bed

So last night, we put the kids to bed. Later that night when I went to go check on them, turn out the lights, and then head to bed myself, I was surprised as Caden pops up and starts chatting with me. I asked him why he was still awake as it was 10:30 at night. He promptly tells me with the straightest of faces.....
"I can't sleep mom. This bed is really uncomfortable. It hurts to sleep on it. It has springs in it and springs can hurt. I need a Sleep Number bed. Then I could sleep and I wouldn't hurt." To which I snorted as I was trying to hold in my belly roll of laughter, and then told him that we could put an air mattress on his bed which would be the same thing as a Sleep Number bed. Seriously, we really don't watch that much TV. He can just remember things after seeing them once. At least this is better than the alarm around the neck button that he said I so needed for when I fall and can't get up. LOL :)

4 comments:

Janet said...

He is such a cutie. He cracks me up!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh, Zach is the same way! JAred went through a stage as well, when he'd tell me all about the Craft Light Cutter and Snuggies. Zach was walking upstairs last night, all by himself, and i heard him mutter "each set sold separately."
I've got to watch what I let that parrot kid hear!

Jackie said...

HIL.ARI.OUS.

Kristen said...

Yeah, have you seen my latest blog post? I thought it was so sweet of my daughter but all of the blog readers just made it a TV issue. We don't watch much TV. My kids just remember EVERYTHING they see. Especially random things they want to buy. =o)

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust