It starts out as a Monday for one. You have your second miscarriage in 4 months. On the way home from the doctors office you rear-end someone crunching the front of your van. (Nobody was hurt and the airbags didn't even go off, thankfully.) And then you get home and the first words out of your sons mouth as tears are running down his cheeks are, "What happened to BUMBLEBEE?! (As that is what he calls our van.)
And that is what you call a bad day.
However, positives to this are as follows:
This just gives me more time to get healthy and lose more weight before pregnancy happens again. Nobody was hurt in the car crash. The other two cars barely got hurt at all. Mainly two scuff marks, one bent back fender, and then the front of my van.
The fix to the van should not take too much to fix. Thank goodness.
Explaining what happened to Bumblebee was probably the hardest thing to do.
Here's to a better rest of the week. LOL
11 comments:
I'm so sorry Kat! I had no idea you were even expecting. You are great to always look at the positive in things, that is what I love about you! One time I got hit from behind on my way to get a root canal. Yeah, that was a bad day!! haha Hope the rest of your week goes better. :)
You are always so positive! I'm so happy you came and visited yesterday :) I love ya. Hang in there.
Dear Kat, I am so sorry to hear about everything. We all missed you so much at the lunch because you are so dear to everyone! We love you and hope today is better. Thanks for teaching us something about perspective. :)
So Sorry to hear about your "Bad Day" but you have always had a way of making everything look bright and sunny again!!!
Kat! I am so sorry! It is funny how days like those really make us want to turn over a new day! Thank goodness we get to! I do hope you have a wonderful rest of the month! We will keep you in our prayers. You are so positive and that is why people love you! We all want a little sunshine in our lives right! Glad you can deliver it.
Kat, I am so impressed by your attitude! If my day was anything even remotely resembling what yours was, I am sure I would be in pretty bad shape. I love that you are so upbeat and positive even in the midst of some very difficult stuff. Way to go. That attitude will get you far.
You certainly are an elect woman!
And Bumblebee...?
Oh man, I'm so sorry! I wish I lived close.
I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. That has got to be one of the hardest things to go through. You are amazing and you do have a great attitude. Hope you are all doing well! :)
So sorry. I hope the week is better already.
Oh Kat! I'm so sorry about all that!!! I hope your week ended up being ok. :(
Post a Comment