My son has officially KISSED a girl. I can not believe him! The other day he got off the bus and on the way home told me that a girl on the bus had given him a ring. It was a cute, cheap plastic ring, nothing special. Ok. Then he proceeds to tell me that after she gave him the ring that he kissed he to thank her for the ring. Wait, stop, what was that?!! Did you just say you kissed a girl? Yes. Where did you kiss her? On the cheek. Did your teacher see you? No, it was on the bus. What did she do when you kissed her? She sighed and fell back against the bus seat. As his aunt said, "He's that good huh?" Apparently so! And that folks is why you will no longer be seeing my son. He will be locked up till he is at least 19 years old.
Oh boy are we in trouble. He is going to be on HUGE handful.
3 comments:
Love it! I had my first kiss in kindergarten, and I turned out all right. :)
I had my first kiss at a pretty young age, too, and you see how I turned out. I guess Heidi and I show you the results are a 50/50 chance!
My goodness, you have to lock him up soon.
Post a Comment