Another surprise for me....I was at the store today getting some groceries and Brinley's eye drop prescription filled, and I saw that a photo I entered into a photo contest on a whim took 4th place! I have never entered a contest before, but the theme for the month was "Lines" and I thought that this photo was too perfect to not at least try. So, I entered it and apparently they liked it a little. :) I didn't win anything, but just knowing that I took 4th place was awesome. I've included the photo below so that you can see what it looks like. I took it at a fountain at a mall in Phoenix that Caden and his cousin were running through. It makes me want to enter their contests every month now. LOL :) We'll see.
Thursday, September 11
Good Times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
-James E. Faust
8 comments:
Yay Brinley and congrats, Kat! I can totally tell that her eyes have changed. That great that it made such a huge difference so quickly. Have you noticed anything different with how she's looking around? Or at you? Well, you said there's a huge difference in how she follows you around the room, but I can't quite picture the difference. Maybe it's just a brain fart.
I can't believe how much she had grown. I was just looking at her photo in this post and then glanced up at the photo in your banner. I got a little misty-eyed. What a cutie.
sniffle.sniffle.
I am really tired right now, but I had to jump on the computer before I went to bed to see if you had posted about yesterday! :) Yay for Brinley's surgery! I can't believe what a difference it makes so quickly! I'm sure it is so wonderful to have that surgery over with and not having it looming over your heads. She is such a little sweetheart and I wish the best for you guys! Oh ya, that picure is so cool! I know how you feel about winning because I never win anything either (well, I don't try that much, but still), but when you do, it's so fun!!!!
Hooray Brinley! I am so happy that everything turned out good. I can see a difference too! WOW. Great job on the photo, it looks really good and 4th place is great!
Hi Katrina! It's been a long time. Your kids are so cute. I love that pic of you guys at the top!
It is amazing the difference in the picture! I am so grateful for modern medicine! Congratulations on the contest!!
That's a cool water photo! Did he realize he was making "lines"?
And how amazing about the surgery. I had no idea they could do something like that. Jonathan has to see an eye specialist at PCMC next month. Good luck to us too! Brinley is adorable.
I'm glad to hear Brinley's surgery went well! I can tell the difference in her eyes just by that picture!
Post a Comment