Lately it seems like I have been running amuck and haven't been able to catch my breath. I am proud to say that we planted half of our garden last night and hopefully it will warm up and then I can plant my tomatillos and tomatoes. :) But, I was downloading pictures and realized how many I hadn't remembered that I took. So, here are some pictures that I thought you all might enjoy.
Brinley sitting in the ball pit at therapy without completely screaming, and sitting all by herself balanced against the wall. Way to go little miss!
I got to go to lunch with some of my good friends. Heather and I worked together, were cubicle buddies, were pregnant at the same time, had the same due date, and both had our babies early (within 3 days of each other). Yeah, we were really close. LOL :) Love you Heather and Jack!
Brinley got exausted with shopping one day and just put her arm up and fell asleep in the cart. IKEA carts arent' exactly easy to fall asleep in either. LOL
Bill got bumped on a flight, and got to stay in a hotel in SLC, so the kids and I went up to go swimming in the pool. Brinley's first time in the pool. :) I LOVE her suit.
I got to go to lunch with some of my good friends. Heather and I worked together, were cubicle buddies, were pregnant at the same time, had the same due date, and both had our babies early (within 3 days of each other). Yeah, we were really close. LOL :) Love you Heather and Jack!
Caden has really been loving his bike. I am so glad that warmer weather will be coming so that we can all start living outside. LOL

Caden had a rock n' roll birthday party for one of his friends, Brooklyn. We had a blast getting him all dressed up for it. Caden loved it all, especially his shirt and his "doo".

We got to go visit our family out in Phoenix, and we had a blast visiting with cousins and family. It is fun times!
Brinley got exausted with shopping one day and just put her arm up and fell asleep in the cart. IKEA carts arent' exactly easy to fall asleep in either. LOL
Easter pictures are always fun. Especially when they are at Grandpa's in his HUGE cherry trees. The hunt is the highlight of all the grandchildren.
5 comments:
What cute pictures! I LOVE Brinley's swimsuit, the IKEA pic, and her Easter dress is ADORABLE! Caden on his bike in all warm clothes cracked me up. :) Looks like you guys have had some fun times lately! BTW - I did get your message on Sunday, I just haven't gotten back to you. Next week though. I'll talk to you on Sunday. (I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off too :)
Cute pictures. You've been keeping busy! Zach did the sleep-in-the-cart thing the other day. Sometimes he likes to hug me around the waist while I'm pushing him. People always think he's asleep then, but no, he did just what Brinley did. Laid his head on his arm and snoozed away. Totally adorable!
It looks like she's gotten so much bigger! Has she gained a lot of weight?
Great pics Kat! I can't believe how big Caden and Brinley are getting! They are so cute!
Great to catch up! Hey - I just discovered tomatillos and we LOVE them. I never thought about planting them but don't ever remember seeing any seeds. How did you find some???
I found them at Wal-Mart about 2 months ago. :) LOL I love them too, and I thought I would try and see if I could grow them.
Post a Comment