This last weekend before conference, we got to help my sister move to Phoenix. It was so much fun! We totally enjoyed the sunshine, and it was good to visit with Bill's family. Mesh moved in with Bill's sister Diane and totally loves it. :) Diane's house is totally gorgeous. It has so much room in it and she has done a great job fixing it up. I can't wait to see what it looks like when she finishes it up. It will be awesome!
Mesh totally loves getting plenty of vitamin D in her life now. :) No more clouds and such. I am so jealous of her. :) When we left, we came home to winter time here again. It has completely snowed here every day up until today. It was the perfect ending to conference weekend. I woke up this morning to see a completely blue sky, no clouds, and a day where I didn't need to use a blanket to keep warm in the morning. Wow. :) It might just maybe be turning into Spring.....gasp! Dare I say it? YES I DO!
My sister Becki and her husband also just bought a house in Orem. It is a cute mom and pop house. It is completely retro and I know that it is perfect for them. It is going to take a bit to fix it up, but they are both really excited for it and we are excited for them. Good luck!
So, all in all, it has been a busy, cold, snowy, and fun week. I am looking forward to more sun and warmth this next week. If it lets me, I might just be sitting on my front porch steps all week long. Feel free to come on by and feed the "animals"......oops, I mean kids. LOL
4 comments:
Hooray for Spring! (Hopefully)
You guys have been so busy!
Sounds like fun! I am crossing my fingers for Spring!!! Missed seeing you at the reunion :( hope to get together sometime. Deb G. found me on facebook! Are you still in touch with her? I should really just email this, but time's a crunchin'
Your sister may not love all that sun a month from now!
It's a great trip to take right now, to get a taste of warm weather. We're having a few days of gorgeous weather, but Spring is super fickle here, more than it is in UT. It'll be 70 degrees for a few days in April, but in June you'll have to turn the heater on because it's 45 and rainy. So we have to get out while we can. I remember in Provo, it took a long time to arrive, but once Spring came, it stuck around!
Ew. Just the thought of moving makes me cringe. I hope I never have to again. My point is that you are SO NICE to help them move!!! I guess it would be fun to hang out with family as part of the process...
Post a Comment