Monday, April 13

To the Project Runway fans...

The sixth season is going to be aired! Wahoo! Yes, the legal controversy over the show and it's switch of channels has ended. Season 6 will premiere on Lifetime network sometime in August. Bravo is going to have a knock off show that starts on May 7th. However, I can't wait until August! I love the show and love to see how they make clothes out of odd objects. And yes, they are also shooting Season 7! :)

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

yeah! i love that show. thanks for the heads up. i didn't hear about any disputes. so now i will look for it on lifetime. sweet!

Jennica said...

I love that show too! Will you remind me to wath it when it starts?

Janet said...

I've never seen it before, but I think I'll start now!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust