Yes, you read it right. I finished reading Breaking Dawn tonight at 9:30. I stayed up Saturday morning after Bill got home and read till 2 am. Then I wasn't able to read too much Saturday until the kids went to bed. So, I started reading and seriously, I couldn't stop. I finally made myself stop when I looked at the clock thinking it was 2 am again, and *GASP* it was 4 am Sunday morning. So, after a brief interlude of sleep, I got up again and took care of kids while I gave my honey time to go take a nap. It was sheer torture to not read the book though. I only had 100 pages left. But, I let it go, and took care of more important things. Cause, really, yes, I do love my family more than a book. :) LOL
I did go to all 3 meetings of church too, and was able to contain myself for about 15 minutes when we got home. Then I asked Bill in my sugary sweet "honey" voice if he would make dinner so I could finish my book. He rolled his eyes, and then went and cooked dinner. However, Caden and Brinley weren't that kind. I would get a paragraph done and then one of them would need something. So, little by little I was reaching the finish line. It was just taking FOREVER! Finally, we put in Mary Poppins, Bill was feeding Brinley, and yes, I was able to finish reading my book. And can I just say, it was FANTASTIC! Especially the part where Bella..........HA! You thought I was going to spill the beans? Forget it! You won't get nothin' out of me. :) Enjoy reading it everyone! When you finish, let me know how you like it, but call me, or email me. Don't leave secrets in the comments for others to see. They need to have the element of surprise too when they read it. :)
I am just glad that I can return to normalacy, if that is even a word, and get some things done around here that I neglected all weekend. LOL :)
8 comments:
I am so jealous! My book, (that I won - hee hee), doesn't come until Wednesday, so hear I am hearing about everyone else reading it and I haven't even started! Aaagghhhh! I'm sure I'll finish it in the same amount of time because once I get going, I can't stop! We'll so have to have a pow pow when I'm done.
I am speed reading the other 3 first. I read all, should I repeat that - ALL of the second yesterday. I can hardly wait to read the fourth! Glad you enjoyed it.
I am so jealous!!! I preordered mine and it won't be here until the end of the week!! TORTURE!....
Hehe, you're too fun. Glad you enjoyed it. Sounds like I need to?
So..... I must admit, that lately I have become used to seeing your comment shortly after I put up the weekly challenge- usually quite late into the night. I am assuming you are up nursing the night away with your baby- something I do quite frequently as well.......
Anyhow- I couldn't help but check in on you..... you must be reading! I have heard that the book is great.
hahaha I am laughing b/c that is how I am when I read. But esp this series. I am not allowing myself to even start reading until I am mostly done with all the things I need to get done the next few weeks. I will see if I can hold on that long. I did want to read the other 3 again too.... but that probably wont happen.
Glad to hear that you are done and loved it!!
I finished mine very quickly also! Loved IT!
2 days of reading and now I'm ready for a nap! Love to chat about it soon.
Post a Comment