More Olympic Drama....

As I am sitting here calling doctors, insurance, and everybody else in the world, I have the Olympics on. Interestingly enough, it is the weight lifters that are on right now. I wasn't really paying that much attention to it as it was just some weird looking massive men, grunting and yelling trying to show how manly they are by lifting hundreds of pounds for a couple of seconds. Then, I started listening as I heard Caden yelling and grunting. I watched him for a minute, and he was immitating every one of the weight lifters. He would squat down, grunt, and then pretend that he was lifting up really heavy weights. Then he would proceed to "throw" them down, and then yell with victory. He he he. :) I love this kid! My days certainly are NEVER dull.


"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust
6 comments:
I can't stop laughing right now! I love his cape. He is way too cute
So totally funny! I loved hearing him grunt just like they do!
Aww, what a cutie!
ADORABLE!!
He has such a personality! Maybe he'll be in the Olympics one day! :) I'm glad you read my blog. My niece is such a sweetheart and gives everybody, like your little Brinley, so much hope. I should have given you the link sooner!
What perfect pictures! Way to go, having the camera ready. Aren't you glad you didn't have soap operas on for him to watch? =o)
Post a Comment