Oh my goodness! How can minutes seriously take so long! It seems like they fly by during the day. However, as I am sitting here waiting for my husband to get back from Wal-Mart, the minutes are D.....R.....A.....G.....G.....I.....N.....G by. He was such a sweetie to tell me he was getting me THE BOOK, yes, he got me Breaking Dawn as my birthday present.
So, not only did he say that he would get it for me, he really is "getting it" for me. He left me home with the kids in bed so that I could relax while he ran to Wal-Mart at midnight to get me my "reading fix". LOL :) Can I just say, "I LOVE THAT MAN OF MINE!" I am so excited I could pee my pants! And those of you who know me know that that might not be too hard of a feat. He he he. But, he left 45 minutes ago and has not returned with my treasure. Every tick of my clock is like an eternity. I know I have waited a long time for this book to come out, but knowing that it is out and that I could be reading it right now is killing me. Hopefully he will get home soon. Hopefully he is not taking the scenic route home and driving 5 miles below the speed limit just to test my patience. (This could very well be a possibility, for those of you that know Bill. He likes to joke around with me quite a bit.)
It seems like the whole world has gone "Twilight Crazy". I saw a couple of t-shirts in the Kara chocolate store window in the mall tonight. One read, "Vote Edward". The other read, "Vote Jacob". And they had chocolate bars with labels for each book. It was hilarious!
Tick, tick, tick........What will become of Edward and Bella.........
Wait, wait, what was that? A slam of a car door? Can it be?! YES! He just walked through the door! Victory is mine! Talk to you all later! I am going to be "otherwise engaged" for a while. :)
4 comments:
I can tell you how it ends. I read the last two pages of my sister's copy just to tease her with the threat of me spilling the beans.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hmmm...I wonder what time you went to bed???
My sister is into those books and is trying to get me to read them. I'm always up for a good book when I can find the time to read! So it'll only be a matter of time before I'm hooked, too, I bet.
What a great hubby! Are you finished yet? LOL! I read the first three in 5 days! :)
Post a Comment