So, here they are. I have them posted as follows, Brinley, Caden, Bill, and then Me. So, the questions are listed below the mosaics. If anyone else does it, please let me know so I can go check them out! :)



Here is what you need to do
Type your answer to the questions below into Flickr SearchUsing only the first page, pick an image (I let the kids pick it)
Copy and paste the URL for each image into fd's mosaic maker(It helps to save the mosaic to your desktop and then post the image from there)
Here are the questions!
1. First name?
2. Favorite food?
3. Favorite activity?
4. Your age
5. Favorite toy?
6. Favorite letter?
7. Favorite animal?
8. Favorite drink?
9. Favorite movie?
10.Favorite cartoon character?
11.Favorite color?
12.What do you want to be when you grow up?
If you would like and grown up version here are the questions you could answer.
1. first name?
2. favorite food?
3. high school you went to?
4. favorite color?
5. celebrity crush?
6. favorite drink?
7. dream vacation?
8. favorite dessert?
9. what you want to be when you grow up?
10.what you love most in life?
11. one word that describes you?
12. your flickr name? (i don't have one so i just entered "nothing")
Have fun!
3 comments:
Those look GREAT!!! Way fun! I can see Caden is into Star Wars like Luke is into Thomas. Brinley will make a wonderful Dr. The one word that discribes Bill (the cat) it was CRAZY right? Your favorite food, I'm with you I could eat the picture.
Kat~
That was a lot of fun! I posted mine on my blog. I love yours though. Mine kinda turned out lame. One pic didn't come out, but I was too lazy to go find another one.
Ooh, those look fun. I'll have to try it out. I love the B for Brinley! I may have to do something like that in my collage on my wall!!!
Post a Comment