Monday, July 21

Fun Times :)

Ok, so for my birthday, Bill took me to go see Mama Mia. First movie that we have been to in I can't tell you how long. LOL I think the last movie we saw in the theater was the last Harry Potter. So, that being said, I do have to admit that I liked Mama Mia. I was singing along with it (quietly of course so I wouldn't disturb others) and everything. However, I do have to say that I really liked the play a whole lot more. I think the play did a lot better with the characters and the singing. But, who knew that Pierce Brosnan could sing like that?! Good job to him! It is a fun movie to see, but I did like the play better. And, as we were leaving the Theater, I saw the poster advertising the movie "Twilight"! Yes, December 12th. I will be there with ticket in hand, waiting anxiously to see how the movie compares to the book. From the previews I have seen online and off of Stephanie Meyers website, I think it is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait! So, if anyone else is as excited as me, we should get a group together to go see it!
After me drooling all over the poster at the theater, Bill took me to Texas Roadhouse to eat dinner. Oh my goodness! It was the divine place of all divine places to eat a steak. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Luckily I didn't have to ride the saddle. He he he. Bill even mentioned in front of the waitress that it was my birthday, but she didn't catch on, so I didn't have to ride it. Maybe we'll have to take Bill there for his birthday. LOL
Sunday the family all came to the party. It was fun having everybody all together. Sorry that you weren't able to be here though Mesh. I missed you TONS! But, I know that you are having fun in Connecticut. Thanks for the wicked witch of the west card. It was awesome. The whole night long all the kids were opening it and carrying it around as it made the flying monkeys song. It was great having lots of company, and good food, and lots of laughter around. Bill was the best present of all. He gave me a card that told me that he is going to get the new Stephanie Meyer book "Breaking Dawn" for me as soon as it comes out! How awesome is that. He knows how much I love those books. As you can tell by my countdown clock for the book to come out. I'll have to get a countdown clock for the movie to come out next. :)
And, can I say, I have one of the best neighbors around?! I know, I know, I have TONS of good neighbors and friends. But, Janet left me a little homemade card that was adorable, and some lotion on my doorstep this morning. When we were leaving to go to the library for storytime, we saw it and Caden was ecstatic! He kept telling me that Casper left it there to wish me happy birthday. I kept telling him that it was my neighbor and that she was really nice. He finally caught on, and told me that he loves her a ton. She is a nice girl. :) Thank you Janet. :) Good luck with your puppy tonight!
All in all, it has been good, and we have had some good times lately.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so happy that things are going better for you this week.

Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog and copy the questions to your blog, then let me know when you post your answers on your blog!

Kat~
I'm glad you had a great birthday!

~Heather

Lyns said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Texas Roadhouse and I am so with you when Twilight hits theaters! :)

Christi said...

Count me in for Twilight. Midnight show?

Janet said...

Thanks for the shout out! ALso count me in for the movie!!!!! I'm glad that you had a good birthday!! :) you are awesome.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust