Yes, we had our appointment today. Last night we weighed Brinley on our scale here at home and we thought that she had weighed in at 8 pounds even. So, I was a little nervous going to the doctor today. However, she weighed in at a chunky 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces! Wahoo! She gained 5 ounces. You go girl! We don't have to go in for another 2 weeks. Still no more baby food. Just the milk with Neosure for extra calories. :) I feel like we're feeding this girl pure calories and fat. I already talked to the doctor about liposuction from me to her. I would be MORE than willing to give her a couple of pounds. LOL
So, we are really happy with today's outcome. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.
3 comments:
That is so great! Go Brinley go! I'm sure that just makes you so relieved. :)
Go Brinley! It's so funny, because I had the opposite problem with my boys. They were starving and losing weight, so I had to stuff them with baby food. Of course, they started out eating three jars at every meal, or 9 jars a day. I've heard that some kids barely make it through half a jar at first. Isn't it weird how the same problem can have opposite solutions?
I'm glad the pure calorie concoction seems to be working!
Keep it up, Brinley!
Way to go you guys!!! And BOB, love that you pulled through. Love ya!!
Post a Comment