Sunday, July 6

Going Home? (Knock on Wood)

Ok, so she has done remarkably well today. She has eaten good, and kept most of it down. She is smiling and laughing at everyone that comes in. They all love her here. The doctors said we could go home tonight, but that they were in no rush to push us out of here. She still was spitting up a little bit so to keep my peace of mind, I told them that I could spend one more night here. :) So, if all goes well, it looks like we are going to get to go home tomorrow. It's probably better that we go home tomorrow, so we could go see her pediatrition if we need to. So, pray that all will go well, and we can get home and back to normal life. :) Ha ha ha. Whatever that means. :)

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Are prayer are with you. I hope to be reading a post soon about how well things are going at HOME.

Kristen said...

I bet that was a tough decision to make but sounds like a good one. Here's to your own bed and a little normalcy! Good luck!

Janet said...

I saw you today getting the mail, but I'm so glad that your home and that brinley is home!! HOORAY!

Kikibug said...

I AM SENDING YOU A HUUUUGGGGEEEE HUG!!! Seriously I should NEVER complain EVER again! You are my hero, seriously you are amazing and I love your sense of humor though it all. Y'all are in my prayers. She is so sweet that she is smiling at the nurses! She is a total DOLL!

Heather said...

Kat, I just got all updated - you have been through so much in the last little while. You positive attitude is amazing. Brinley is so blessed to have you as her mom! I hope Brinley is still doing well! My prayers are with you.

Adhis said...

We spent the night at the hospital last night with Baby Adhis after taking her to the ER. I totally thought of you at different times throughout the night wondering how you guys were doing. I am glad you are home. There's no place like home!

Kat said...

Adhis, I'm so sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. I hope everything is ok with you and your cute little one. I LOVE your new picture on your blog. You are in our prayers!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust