Friday, July 25

I've Been Tagged!

One of my good friends tagged me and I have finally been able to get to it. :) So, here are the questions....

Where were you 10 years ago? I was working at InsurQuote, trying to save money, and living at Old Mill in Provo. I was trying to find Mr. Right, but little did I know that he was on his mission. I had to wait for him just a little bit longer. :)
Five things on today's to-do list?
1. Call insurance companies about all the doctor/dentist/home health care/surgeries/hospital bill that are not getting paid.
2. Take Caden and Brinley swimming.
3. Finish laundry.
4. Feed Brinley every 3 hours.
5. Go through papers and organize files.
A snack I enjoy: Anything that is cheap, fast, and easy. LOL! I actually like fruit, especially fresh pineapple and watermelon.
Things I would do if I were a millionaire: I would buy a house, pay off all our debt, pay off my parents house, help out other family members, go to Paris again with Bill and family (best trip of my entire life!), and then save the rest. :)
Places I have lived: Grew up in Orem Utah, served my mission in Lansing Michigan, and then moved to Provo Utah. Got married and lived in Orem Utah, then moved to Lehi Utah where we bought our current residence. :)
I tag Janet and Marie.

3 comments:

Marie said...

How fun to learn more about you! Thanks for the tag! I'll let you know when I get it posted!

Janet said...

I love learning new things about people! I'll get on it soon. :)

Heather said...

OH finally you answered the questions! Just teasing!!!! LOL! I hope you're enjoying your summer! Miss you tons!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust