Friday, July 25

Fun Memory Times!

Thanks to Heather who did this, it sounds like a ton of fun - I can't wait for some responses!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Have FUN!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember all the great talking we get done in the halls at church. We have had so much fun in those halls. Getting to Brinley's Jedi hair cut and noticing Caden wandering the halls. But I think my favorite is just sitting and talking at the ward campout.

Heather said...

I remember our walks to Canella's! Fun times! Or the drives to Smith's for some snacks! Or all the fun times we'd walk to the basement for ice and a soda! :)

Susie said...

I remember when I met you and Bill, at a BYU football game on a date with Ryan. I'm sure you were cheering Ryan on! I think I was still limping from the foot surgery, so I must have looked like a weirdo.
I remember something about going to Home Depot, I think to get stuff to build a headboard out of a mantle? Did you ever finish that?
And all the times we've crashed at your place, of course, and when we got to see each other in Phoenix (either at our house or Gordy & Tulu's).
We've gone out to eat a few times, and to some movies a few times. It seems like we always had great coupons or free tickets, somehow!

Heather said...

I have some great memories! The first is the night we moved in and you and Bill and Chad and Amy were there and helped us unload the truck in record breaking time! I also loved when you were the song leader in nursery. All the chats out in the front were great too! You were the best neighbor.

Alyce Doyle said...

my earliest memory of you is a great one. it was maybe a year after you and B were married, and we were staying the night at your apartment. i remember especially that we had quite a bit of trouble trying to find the air pump under our blow up mattresses! after that was settled and we had some hot chocolate, there was a bit of arguing until we finally went to bed. i could still hear all the adults talking, though!!!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust