Sunday, July 13

Anne of Green Gables

Ok, so this has got to be one of my most FAVORITE books, and movies, of all time. I have read the entire series, including the Rilla of Ingleside part, and dreamed of being Anne while I was growing up. :) So, I was browsing facebook tonight and came across a quiz that tells you what character you most resemble. So, I took it of course. And this is what it came up with. I most resemble........


Diana Barry
You’re definitely a bosom friend! Like Diana Barry you are the person all your friends go to when they need a shoulder to lean on. You’re pretty inside and out. You don’t live through your imagination, but you strongly believe in romance and look forward to what the future brings. You are a trusting person, which sometimes makes you seem naïve but you have a good head on your shoulders and concrete goals.


How fun is that?! I love Diana. She is a favorite character of mine too. I think this link will work to take you to the quiz if you have facebook. I am not that familiar with facebook, so I can't tell you for sure if it will work or not. However, it is a lot of fun to see what character you resemble in Anne of Green Gables. http://apps.facebook.com/princeedwardisland/
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

So I'm a guy. Don't really know how I feel about that. I'm Matthew Cuthbert

You are one of the few kindred spirits out there. Like Matthew Cuthbert you are shy, sympathetic and loving. You’re an introvert, and sometimes considered to be eccentric. But you and those closest to you know that you simply like keeping to yourself and doing things your way, without asking for help or other people’s opinion. You are a strong believer in morals and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer.

Thanks for the link it was fun!

Kat said...

Oh my goodness! How funny. :) I was laughing when I read that. I'm glad that you liked the link. I hope other people do it and let me know how it turns out. It is fun to see what it says about others. Thanks!

Susie said...

I can't get in, but it sounds fun. I love Anne of Green Gables! I always thought it was funny that she insisted on the "e" at the end, because my mom spells her name without the "e," and it's actually less common!
I'm guessing I'd be Marilla. I'm a stodgy old stick in the mud. Oh wait, no, that's someone else we know.... :)

Kikibug said...

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables too! I read the books as a girl and now I watch the Movies over and over again.
I will try to take the quiz when I get a second. Sounds fun.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust