Yahoo! Yippee! Oh blessed day! Toyota jump! Etc, etc, etc......
We took Brinley to the doctor today, and she now officially weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces! We were overjoyed. The doctor said that he is very happy with her weight gain, and we just need to keep doing what we are doing. So, no solid food yet. But, we can keep feeding her bottles for a little bit longer. :)
We have another weight check next Wednesday, and we hope that she gains a pound before then. The doctor just wants her to keep gaining weight, but that is the goal that Sam (our most favorite nurse at the office, we LOVE HER!) and I made. We will keep you posted on the outcome next week.
Thank you for your prayers!
10 comments:
Triumph! Doesn't it just make your heart smile when your kids make the slightest accomplishments?
Weeeee-hooooo!
My heart is glad. :)
Yeah! I'm glad to hear she's gaining weight!
YEAH for weight gain!!! Before Anna was a month old we had been to the DR at least 4 times because of her weight. We still have no idea why. But I tried to get the Dr to give me a one month pass on my co-pays:) No such luck in my case but maybe you can try with your Dr. We will continue to prayer that the pounds (or is it ounces) keep coming!
Every ounce counts!!! Yeah for Brinley!!! We were down at Thanksgiving Point earlier this week (at Farm Country) and thought of you!
Awesome! That is such wonderful news!
Go Brinley!
Hooray Brinley!!!! We are so happy that she is gaining weight. Oh, by the way did you get the no-bake cookies I left on your doorstep?
Yes! Thank you, they were sooooo yummy. :) Sorry I didn't get to the door right away, it took me a minute to get there. I had just woken up from a blessed nap. I had gotten both kids asleep at the same time. Hallelujah! 30 minutes of bliss. He he he. :)
Yay yay yay!
Post a Comment