Saturday, February 14

I Have The Best Neighbor EVER!

I love my neighbor Janet. She is seriously one of the best neighbors ever. :) Here it is Valentine's Day, missing my honey, and she shows up on my doorstep with this.....


Well, not this exact salad. She had made homemade Cafe Rio salads, and decided to bring me one! I was going to take a picture of it and put it on the blog, but I snarfed that thing up so fast, I wasn't even sure it was in my house....well.....other than the empty plate and dressing container. He he he. So, you will have to use this picture to imagine it's morsely goodness. Don't mind me. I'm just licking my fingers trying to get the last of the dressing.

Thank you Janet! You are the best!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you liked it, I was a little nervous!

Heather said...

Mmmm, I haven't had one of those Cafe Rio salads in a long, LONG time. Probably whenever the last time we went together!

islandgirl said...

I'll have to tell you a secret! I made these and froze all the ingredients. It was supposed to go to Heather Smith's freezer for someone in need. Well, it sat in my freezer for so long, and one day I decided I should taste it and see how it would have tasted had I given them away, and they were still yummy! One batch makes ALOT!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust