Friday, February 20

Milestones Reached!

Yes, today was a day of major milestones. :)

1. Brinley officially fits into newborn shoes......and......they stay on!

2. She is now in size 2 diapers! Yes, all the packages of 1 diapers that we bought, we got to return to the store for size 2's! I can't believe it. It has taken us almost 15 months to get this milestone accomplished. LOL

3. Her hair is now officially long enough to put into pigtails! Yes, today I ventured out and it happened. And I do have to say that "Brinley-Lou-Who" is absolutely adorable with her pigtails. :)






Congrats my sweet little miss! You are absolutely amazing!

12 comments:

Jackie said...

She's so cute, I love Brinley!

Anonymous said...

Cut, Cute, Cute Little Miss! Gradpa and Grandma love you

Katy said...

Wow, awesome to have reached these milestones! Haha, I LOVE the pigtails! I remember calling Kylie "Cindy Lou Who" when her hair first got long enough for pigtails, too!

What a fun stage Brinley is in! She's just as cute as can be!

chelon:) said...

yeah!! seriously adorable :O)

Lyns said...

She is SOOO cute! I love her pigtails!

Amy said...

So adorable! What a tough girl!

Mason/Sam/Family said...

Couldn't be cuter! The boys have had a light case of croup-like symptoms and it is just no fun! We've managed to stay out of the ER though - no fun at all!

Janet said...

LOOVE her piggy tails. I love that she's eating her hand too. :)

About Me said...

She has been a little angel since the day she was born! I just love her! and I LOVE your family pics! You look gorgeous!

Susie said...

Oh my, how sweet these milestones must be to you! You have been waiting a long time, I'm sure!

CBG said...

She's so stinking cute!! She does look like a little cartoon character. Yay size 2 diapers!

Heather said...

Yay Brinley! So glad to hear she's growing! She's a very adorable Brinley-Lou-Who! LOL!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust