Sunday, February 8

She did it! She did it!

Yes, Brinley is officially over 12 pounds! She weighed in at 12 pounds 4 ounces this last Friday at the Doctors office when we took her in for her RSV shot. She is also starting to grow out of her 3-6 month clothes. She is borderline between them and 6 month clothes. Yahoo! I finally get to break out some new clothes! :)


Oh, and for those of you that liked Twilight the movie, it comes out on DVD March 21st! Yahoo! I can't wait! Bill said that it is my first love, and I told him, "No, it is just my addiction. That and Vanilla Bean blended creams from Starbucks." LOL :)

6 comments:

chelon:) said...

yay!! that is exciting :) think of all the money you saved on clothes the past year ;) she is soo darn cute! most beautiful smile!

thanks for the info on twilight...i will definitely be purchasing that one!

Janet said...

Wow, Hooray Brinley!!! She is seriously way too cute. I love her smile. I've never been to Starbucks, is that vanilla bean thingy good? Twilight...so excited!

Jackie said...

Wow, work it Brinley! I had that Vanilla bean thing once too, totally delicious.

Lyns said...

She is SOOOOO cute! Yay for new clotes! :) Counting down to March 21! :)

Mason/Sam/Family said...

Great job Brinley - way to store the pounds! I still haven't see Twilight yet - maybe on DVD . . . there are a few things I miss out on with two little guys around the house!

Kikibug said...

HURRAY for Brinley! She is a doll!! I can't believe she is still in tiny clothes.. and I thought Carma was small at her age.
I have to try some of that Vanilla Bean stuff.

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust