Saturday, February 7

It's Bubble Bath Time!

This has become Caden and Brinley's favorite time of the day. Seriously, all I have to do is mention it and they both get smiles on their faces and Caden is half way up the stairs trying to hop in the tub.

We made extra bubbles this last time and they had a blast! I think we have two swimmers on our hands. LOL



Look mom! I make just as many bubbles with my mouth as are in the tub! :)

7 comments:

Jewels said...

You also have 2 cuties on your hands!!!

Janet said...

That is so dang cute!!

Susie said...

Those pictures are just too funny! I can't believe Brinley will just lay there half buried in bubbles!

Jackie said...

"This has become Caden and Brinley's favorite time of the day."

If it were me posting about bathing the kids, my post would start "This is the kids favorite time of the week."

I love Brinley's hair!

Lisa said...

Love the hair! The Jesus story with Caden is so sweet. I am sure the spirit is never far from Caden!

Katy said...

Hahahaha, that bottom picture is classic! She is such a cutie!

Adhis said...

How cute!

"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
-James E. Faust