
Today was just such a gorgeous day that I had to say "Thanks!" It makes me want to just go outside and bask in it's gloriousness and splendorusness. (Yes, I know that those are not words, but words just can't describe the beautiful day outside today.) Enjoy today and get outside if not for just a little while. :)
5 comments:
I know, it's lovely. I cant wait to throw the kids outside and lock the door! ;)
It is and was beautiful! I hope it stays that way, can we just pretend we don't live in Utah and that maybe it won't snow again?
we went to the park for an hour and the boys loved it!!
Just wanted to say Amen Sista! It's like I've been rejuvenated and can go on living! :)
Wasn't it a beautiful day?!? I even wore sandals today...I need to go paint my toenails!
Post a Comment